Audio version read by Rev. Steven Lane Taylor, B.Msc.
News occurs instantly and constantly throughout our world, both about our planet and our fellow inhabitants being threatened in so many ways. We hear about threats, such as:
- Superbugs increasingly resistant to antibiotics!
- Stays in hospitals becoming riskier!
- Planetary pollution of the oceans and waterways!
- Electrical energies flooding the airwaves, affecting energy fields of the human body!
- Fears of terrorism mounting worldwide!
- Predictions of a failing U.S. economy and its impact on world economies!
- A resurgence of the threat of nuclear annihilation!
It is rare if people do not go about their daily business feeling threatened in one or more ways—whether this threat is conscious or festering slightly beneath the surface level of awareness. Most individuals live against a threatening backdrop, and are concerned for those they dearly love.