Around 2003, cancer destroyed the lives of two Dr. Gregory Rubino’s family members. In 2011, his wife received her grim diagnosis: Stage IV Breast Cancer.
Refusing to repeat that devastating experience, Greg combined his counseling experience with his long history of fitness and nutritional education in order to assist his wife in re-inventing, rejuvenating, and reclaiming her life.
Dr. Gregory Rubino’s approach bridges the gap between science and spirit, thereby, creating a healing program that includes scientifically based knowledge while incorporating spiritual wisdom and technology. Services include nutritional and lifestyle coaching, reiki healing, yoga for cancer, chakra balancing, and spiritual counseling.
Dr. Gregory Rubino is a Certified Integrative Health Coach.
Training and Education
- Doctorate in Spiritual Science — University of Sedona
- Master’s in Jungian Psychology — Westbrook University
- Graduate work in Sociology and Counseling — University of North Carolina
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology/Psychology — Florida State University
- Integrative Health Coach Institute for Integrative Nutrition
Certification and Accreditation
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP)
- Board Certified and Accredited Member
- Certified Yoga Instructor (E-RYT 500-hrs)
- Usui and Karuna Ki Reiki Master
- Ordained Interfaith Minister
- Certified USA Gymnastics Coach
Dr. Gregory Rubino also has experience as a meditation instructor, spiritual counselor, and therapeutic counselor for troubled teens.
“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
Dr. Gregory Rubino, Msc.D.