Master’s in Metaphysical Science, M.Msc.
Awarded by the University of Metaphysics
(Prerequisite: Bachelor’s in Metaphysical Science, B.Msc.)
The completion of the Master’s degree program is required to proceed with the Doctoral program and takes approximately 4-6 months to complete.
The curriculum is written especially for the professional in the Holistic, New Thought Metaphysical Field. The material is written with the central idea of how the subject matter is used in actual metaphysical teaching, counseling, lecturing, and healing so you can achieve maximum results in helping to improve the lives of those who come to you as a professional.
Master’s Degree Program Details
The founder Dr. Paul Leon Masters based content of this material on his 56-plus years of full-time metaphysical practice and extensive contact with other professional metaphysicians during that time.
The Master’s degree program consists of 48 study modules with open book examination questions for each module, and it also requires the submission of a thesis with a minimum 6,000 words. The thesis topic must relate to at least one of the curriculum subjects covered in either the Bachelor’s or Master’s study modules.
When writing the thesis, students have access to and guidance from the Master’s Thesis Handbook and approved thesis samples posted on the Online Student Center, as well as a Thesis Advisor.
- Master’s Degree Level Lessons: Volume 1
- Master’s Degree Level Lessons: Volume 2
- Master’s Degree Level Exams
- Master’s Thesis Handbook
Master’s Degree Curriculum Modules
- The Metaphysical Psychology of Consciousness
- The Collective Unconscious
- Yoga and the Mind
- Psychic-Mystical Aspects of Metaphysics
- Life After Death
- Pastoral Psychology
- Transference and Counter-transference
- The Practitioner’s Metaphysical Healing Practice
- Professionalism: Your Doctoral Image and Dealings With the Public
- Dream Interpretation: Its Role in Metaphysics
- Meditation and Its Significance in Metaphysical Practice
- Self-hypnosis and Its Relation to Metaphysical Practice
- The Bible and Metaphysics
- Yoga: It’s Adaption to Western Thinking
- Metaphysical Semantics and Doctoral Communication
- Your Choice of Metaphysical Operation: Teaching, Counseling Center, or Church
Upon successful completion, you are awarded a Master’s Degree in Metaphysical Science, M.Msc. and proceed to the Doctoral Degree program.