Auric Energy Fields—Yours and Others’: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters teaches that everything—including you—emanates a vibrating field of energy called an aura. It is possible to see these auras as various colors, whose frequencies can change due to the positive or negative nature of our thoughts and feelings. Only the frequencies of higher states of consciousness remain constant.
Affirmations for “Auric Energy Fields—Yours and Others’” are:
- Origin: I understand that all auric color energies originate in the first Primal Light Energy of the Universe—the first Creator of unmanifest Spirit, or God—called the Christ Light or its equivalent in other spiritual traditions.
- Colors: I understand that every color has its own energy frequency.
- Thoughts: I understand that certain color energy frequencies correspond to the nature of thought energies—positive, negative or variations of either.
- Feelings: I understand that certain color energy frequencies correspond to feelings felt—positive, negative or variations of either.
- Inanimate Objects: I understand that beyond the human aura, inanimate objects such as rocks—or anything that exists—may have its own auric field either originating from within it, or as a result of contact with outside energy fields. (Reference: Psychometry.)
- Interactive Awareness: Daily, I maintain an awareness in my life that my auric energy field can be interacting with the auric energy fields of people and objects, exchanging positive or negative energies.
- Auric Protection: Whenever I feel that I might be subject to taking in negative auric energies, I imagine or visualize a radiant, white, protective Christ or God Light all around my physical body.
- Personal: I understand that auric color energy, stimulated by the personal ego, is constantly in motion and changing.
- Spiritual: I understand that auric color energy frequencies of higher consciousness—such as God, Eternal Love, Wisdom, and Mystical Knowingness—remain a constant in the auric field.
- Meditation: I understand that my daily practice of meditation makes me more aware of what auras I am coming into contact with—positive, negative, or variations of either.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.