Ending Your Year Positively: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters reminds us that the energy that begins a new year is established at the end of the past year. So it is important to make sure that energy is positive by releasing all negativity into God’s Presence.
Affirmations for “Ending Your Year Positively” are:
- Ending/Beginning: I understand that ending this year positively establishes the energy that will start the new year.
- Positiveness: I feel positive about the past year, as it has taught me many of life’s lessons.
- Release: I release into the Healing Presence of God any and all negative energy feelings I may have experienced during the past year.
- Understanding: Through God’s guidance received intuitively, I have a positive understanding of why things happened as they did.
- Forgiveness: Through the power of God’s Presence of Love within me, I forgive everyone whom I had bad feelings toward during the past year.
- Failure: I regard any failure during the past year as a clearing in my mind of wrong goals, so that God may guide me to the success I should experience according to God’s Will for my life.
- Visualization: I visualize or imagine the year just concluding, and imagine that gray, cloud-like negative energy is being sublimated into God’s Positive Light Energy, and that in its own way, the past year was a positive, successful one.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, the past year has been successfully positive, as my year has been blessed through closeness to God.
- Gratitude: I am grateful to God’s Presence within me for having provided me with the power to overcome adversities while enjoying successful and positive times during the past year.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.