FATHERHOOD, SPIRITUALITY, AND YOU: No matter what the year or what the subject, Dr. Masters’ wisdom for daily living is just as relevant for life today as it was when it was first delivered. In this lecture, Dr. Masters focuses on the masculine, or fatherhood, part of your nature and of God’s nature.
He explains that fatherhood energy is the masculine energy within you that is driving and forceful. It is the part of you that always takes the lead and takes action. It gives you the determination to successfully achieve your goals, whether they are goals outside of yourself or goals inside of yourself concerning your health. In other words, it is the God Power within you to have dominion over your body and dominion over your life, and no other power is greater.
Spiritually, the goal is to achieve a balance between your masculine and feminine energies over a period of lifetimes.
Affirmations for “Fatherhood, Spirituality and You” are:
- Meditation: By meditating daily on the Presence of Universal God/Mind/Spirit within me, I am one with all the masculine fatherhood attributes of the Presence to apply to my life daily for success.
- Responsibility: Through my oneness I have the power to meet all the responsibilities associated with living successfully, including accepting responsibility for my health, my state of mind, and for taking care of my family and others.
- Will: By releasing my personal intellectual will and seeking the Universal Will of my soul, the willpower flowing through me empowers me to succeed.
- Determination: Through my oneness, the Fatherhood Power that was determined enough to express its perfection in physical form, focused that determination within me to achieve my soul’s purpose in this lifetime . . . or to accomplish anything else in life that needs to be dealt with, including issues of health.
- Consistency: Day in and day out I am one with the Fatherhood Power that provides me with consistency to follow through with all that is necessary for the good of myself and others.
- Action: The Fatherhood Power in my mind activates into physical action the successful living expression of my intellect and body.
- Enduring: The Fatherhood Power in the Universal part of my mind is constantly reenergizing and revitalizing my intellect, body, and soul, so my life and soul’s purpose may be successful.
Listen to a part of this lecture:
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Timeless Wisdom recordings, click here.