Guidance… From God’s Mind to Yours: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
Dr. Masters begins this lecture by asking, “How far does God’s Mind have to travel to reach your mind.” The answer is “Not far” . . . because everything in existence—including you and your mind—is part of God’s Infinite Mind and Consciousness. If your mind is open and receptive, you can intuitively receive divine guidance and direction from this Universal Consciousness with which you are one.
Affirmations for “Guidance… From God’s Mind to Yours” are:
- Declaration: I declare that the Presence of God at the innermost center of consciousness within me is constantly guiding my conscious mind.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I establish and maintain a contact between the Guiding Mind of God and my outer conscious mind.
- Location: I understand that God’s Presence for contact is located at the innermost center of consciousness in my mind, and that guidance flows from God into my outermost consciousness, or surface level of my awareness.
- Seeding: I understand that the God Consciousness within me plants thought-seeds into my personal subconscious mind level during meditation or dreams, which become apparent to me at the proper time as guidance.
- Feelings: I recognize that God’s Presence in my mind is an energy which can stir the energies of my intuitive emotions and guidance feelings.
- Blockages: Through the Healing Presence of God at the center of my mind, all negative energy blocks to receiving God’s guidance are sublimated into God’s Healing Light.
- Creativity: I understand that God’s guidance can enter my conscious mind in the form of creative ideas, which I can use to greatly improve my life.
- Soul’s Purpose: I recognize that the primary reason I exist is spiritual, and I affirm that God’s guidance makes known to me my soul’s purpose at all stages and cycles of my life.
- Serving: I recognize that as I serve God by doing good for others, the God part of my mind produces increased guidance for my good.
- Stillness: Apart from meditation daily, I take a few moments periodically during the day to be totally still and quiet to better be open and alert to God’s guidance from within me.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.