HEALING PAST RELATIONSHIPS: No matter what the year or what the subject, Dr. Masters’ wisdom for daily living is just as relevant for life today as it was when it was first delivered. In this lecture, Dr. Masters talks about the importance of healing past relationships, whether they are romantic relationships, marital relationships, family relationships, or even business and financial relationships.
The one thing that tends to foul people up as they go through life is that they keep piling up the history of past relationships on their shoulders. If you do that—as most people do—you will be weighed down with negativity and other baggage, which you will bring into every new relationship you enter into. That causes you to relive a previous relationship through a new relationship. If you don’t heal the previous relationship, you are more apt to be drawn into the same kind of mistake time and time again.
Affirmations for “Healing Past Relationships” are:
- Finalize the Past: The past was a second ago, and therefore in my mind I accept that any and all past relationships are finally over and done with, and thus can exert no lingering power over my future.
- Responsibility: I take total and complete responsibility for any and all past relationships by acknowledging that it was I who let them into my life to begin with, and therefore the ultimate blame is mine.
- Learning: I accept that any relationship that I have had is a learning experience from which I should learn, and so have no bitterness, hostility, or vengefulness toward another person, which gives them power over me.
- Bless and Release: I bless and release any and all with whom I’ve had an unsuccessful relationship, and by so doing do not take any leftover negative feelings towards them into a new relationship.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation on the Presence of God at the center of my mind, I come into direct contact with God’s attributes of healing and forgiveness, which flows through me to heal any and all past relationships.
- Visualization: I visualize God’s Healing Light throughout all levels of my mind, healing all negativity connected with any and all past relationships.
- Thanks and Gratitude: I give thanks and am grateful to Almighty God within me for the learning experiences of any and all past relationships, that through them I have grown spiritually to the point where I may be a loving blessing to another in a relationship in the present or in the future.
Listen to a part of this lecture:
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Timeless Wisdom recordings, click here.