Health, God, and You: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
With God’s Presence working in and through your body, mind, and soul, your health is cared for. Your job, Dr. Masters says, is to stop seeing yourself as unhealthy; start seeing yourself as God sees you—as healthy; and allow yourself to be directed by God’s Presence to anything you might need to maintain or restore good health.
Affirmations for “Health, God, and You” are:
- With God: With God’s Presence working in and through my body, mind, and soul, my health in the new year is cared for.
- Unhealthy Release: I release from all levels of consciousness throughout my body, mind, and soul, all self-images of myself as being an unhealthy person in this new year.
- Healthy Self-Image: Throughout my body, mind, and soul, I have and maintain an image of myself in the Mind of God that is of a healthy person in this new year.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I open the consciousness of my body, mind, and soul to God’s Health-Maintaining and Health-Restoring Presence within me throughout the new year.
- Visualization: I visualize or imagine that God’s Presence as Light exists at all levels of my beingness—body, mind, and soul—maintaining or restoring good health throughout the new year.
- Medical: If I seek out medical means during the new year, I am intuitively directed by God’s Presence within me to the right doctors, treatments, and medications.
- Self-Study: I make it a practice to study or be informed about health from allopathic medicine, alternative or complementary healing modalities, and spiritual healing throughout the new year.
- Protection: I give thanks to God’s Presence within me for the protection in this new year of my health in body, mind, and soul.
- Guided: I am intuitively guided by God’s Presence within me in everything having to do with maintaining or restoring good health in my body, mind, and soul throughout the new year.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.