HOLISTIC APPROACH TO HEALTH, HEALING AND YOU: No matter what the year or what the subject, Dr. Masters’ wisdom for daily living is just as relevant for life today as it was when it was first delivered. In this lecture, Dr. Masters talks about taking a more holistic approach to your health and healing.
In a word, holistic means whole. When it comes to your health and healing, a holistic approach means treating the whole person—not just the body, but the mind, soul, and Spirit, as well. The first and most essential part is getting in touch with your Spirit—the Universal Mind within yourself. This is because your Spirit controls the health of your soul, your soul controls the health of your mind, and your mind controls the health of your body. If you are in touch with your Spirit, then your conscious mind can be intuitively influenced in how to best maintain or restore the health of your body.
Affirmations for “Holistic Approach to Health, Healing and You” are:
- Preventive: God’s Presence within me intuitively guides me in what I can do to prevent any ill health.
- The Health Trinity: My body, mind, and soul work in perfect harmony with God’s Spirit/Mind Presence within me to maintain or reestablish good health throughout my body.
- Diet: God’s Presence within me intuitively guides me to health-maintaining and restoring foods, whose energies affect the energies of my body.
- Lifestyle: God’s Presence within me intuitively guides me to live a lifestyle that creates a body/mind/soul atmosphere conducive to maintaining or restoring good health.
- Meditation: I take time to meditate daily, for it keeps me in contact with God’s Presence within me, so I may be intuitively guided in regard to maintaining or restoring good health.
- Medical/Spiritual Balance: While I recognize that it is God’s Presence that ultimately does all healing, there are times when I must turn to medical treatment as an adjunct to spiritual healing.
- Releasing Negativity and Stress: Recognizing that a negative attitude and stress are the major causes of most health breakdowns, I am constantly releasing all negative thinking and stress to God’s Healing and Peace within me.
Listen to a part of this lecture recorded in 2002:
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Timeless Wisdom recordings, click here.