How to Be God-Guided: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters teaches that to be God-guided—and through that guidance achieve your soul’s purpose for this lifetime more readily—you must be as close to God as possible. That means giving up your personal will to God’s Will and thinking more like God, which is thinking about everyone’s needs—not just your own.
Affirmations for “How to Be God-Guided” are:
- Priority: I realize that to be God-guided I must be as close to God as possible, and therefore make my relationship to God the number one priority in my life.
- Dedication: I dedicate my body, mind, and soul to God’s Presence within me, for the greater my dedication, the more God-guidance I receive.
- Will: I give up my personal will to God’s Will, and thus increase God’s guidance as my soul’s purpose for this lifetime is more readily achieved.
- Negativity Release: I release all stored up negative energy in my body, mind, and soul to the sublimating light of God’s Healing Light within me, knowing that negative energy forms an internal blockage to the positive energy of God’s guidance.
- God’s Thinking: I am more open to receiving God’s guidance when I think more like God, which is thinking about everyone’s needs, not just my own.
- Christ-Light Visualization: I visualize the entire interior of my body filled with the Light of Christ Consciousness, or that part of onement with God where I may receive God’s guidance.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I establish and maintain a pipeline flow of thought between Christ-Mind Consciousness and God, through which I may receive God’s guidance.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.