Living Life Intuitively: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters points out that when it comes to making decisions in life, you do not have to depend solely upon your own limited intellect. Your intellect is just a tool to be used and directed by God’s Presence within you, which is unlimited in Its Knowledge. Through daily meditation you open your mind to receive guidance from God intuitively.
Affirmations for “Living Life Intuitively” are:
- Recognition: I recognize that personal ego intellect is man-made and limited, while intuitive consciousness comes from God’s Presence within me and is unlimited by Its knowledge of reality and what should or should not be done in this life.
- Workings: I recognize that my personal ego intellect is a tool only to be used and directed through intuition by God’s Presence within me.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I open the conscious levels of my mind to receive intuitive guidance from God’s Presence within me.
- Will: Daily, I release the will of my personal ego intellect to the Will of God, which manifests as intuitive consciousness to direct me.
- First Reaction: I recognize that if I am meditating daily on God’s Presence, while at the same time I have turned over my will to God’s Will, then my first reaction to anything is God’s guidance intuitively guiding me.
- Decision Making: In making decisions, I am more reliant on what I am sensing or feeling intuitively, than on something that I can analyze about it.
- Creative Ideas: I recognize that the creative ideas that can dramatically change my life for the better come from God’s Presence within me through intuitive consciousness.
- Control: All surface levels of my mind are controlled by intuitive consciousness, emanating forth from God’s Presence within me.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.