Living Your Life Free of Limitations: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
According to Dr. Masters, limitations in life arise from the illusion of having a selfhood that is separate from the unlimited Presence of God within you. The truth is that you are one with God, and thus unlimited. Through meditation and visualization you can establish and maintain contact with the unlimited part of yourself.
Affirmations for “Living Your Life Free of Limitations” are:
- Defining Limitation: From a perspective of Ultimate Self truth, I define limitation as an illusion of personal selfhood, or separation of identity from the Ultimate Presence of God.
- Ultimate Self: I accept that my Ultimate Self is Christ Consciousness, or Eternal Mind onement with the unlimited Presence of God within me.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I establish and maintain contact with the unlimited part of my Christ/God Self.
- Visualization: At least once daily, I take a few moments to visualize or imagine that I am part of the unlimited, infinite, Christ-Light Body of God’s Presence within me.
- Release: I release my personal-self beliefs and corresponding limitations to the unlimited Presence of God within me.
- Mind Freedom: I declare that my mind can be one with God’s Mind which knows all freedom, for it is All things and has power within All creation.
- Soul Freedom: Through God’s Presence within my very soul, God’s freedom to be is a part of my innermost nature, where I am free of illusionary limitations.
- Holistic Freedom: Through my oneness with God’s Presence within me, I have unlimited freedom to express holistically through my body, my mind, and my soul.
- Focusing: If ever I start to feel limited, I catch myself and re-focus on the Christ-Conscious oneness with the unlimited Presence and Freedom of God at the center of my beingness.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.