Love — Its Mystical Mysteries: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
Dr Masters begins this lecture by pointing out the obvious, that love is varied in its human manifestations. There is karmic love, lustful love, possessive love, and other kinds of love motivated by neediness and insecurity. But he goes on to say that since there is only One Life in this universe manifesting as everyone—God—then in reality all love is an aspect of God loving God.
Affirmations for “Love — Its Mystical Mysteries” are:
- Source: I understand that all things, including love, came from one original source—God.
- Oneness: I understand that all that exists, both seen and unseen, is a manifestation of God.
- What Is, Is: I understand that love is both symbolical and literal in its varying human manifestations.
- Karmic Love: I understand that people are brought together because of the existence or non-existence of love in their past.
- Lust: I understand that lust is motivated by many factors, including the need for love, which becomes manifest as physical gratification.
- Need: I understand that the need for love veils the real need for wholeness, completeness, or union with God.
- Energy: I understand that the existence of love in its purest state of manifestation is Primal Light Energy—First Cause—or Originating Source.
- Security Love: I understand that love motivated by the need for security is a guise in the search for lasting security—the Unchanging Eternal, or God.
- Possessive Love: I understand that the insecurity that motivates possessive love comes from not having found sufficient security through oneness with God’s Presence.
- Co-Dependent Love: I understand that co-dependent love is motivated by an insufficient existence of oneness with God.
- Reality: I understand that there is One Life—God—manifesting as everyone, so in reality all love is love of God or loving the God in another.
- Loving: I understand that all the varying human expressions of love are, in reality, God loving God.
- Mystical Union: I understand that mystical union is the realization of the oneness—the union of all, which is love, or God.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.