NEUTRALIZING NEGATIVE KARMA: No matter what the year or what the subject, Dr. Masters’ wisdom for daily living is just as relevant for life today as it was when it was first delivered. In this lecture, Dr. Masters explains what karma is, and tells you how to neutralize karma that is negative in nature.
You might think of karma as only involving negative experiences, but that’s not true. Karma is about an accumulation of actions you have taken over a period of time, which has resulted in a mind-set for you or even a way of life—positive or negative. Each and every moment of your life you are building your karma with the thoughts you think, the choices you make, and the actions you take. You are building either good karma or bad karma. If you are experiencing good karma, that is a product of the Spirit of God within you. However, if you are experiencing bad karma, that is a product of your personal ego. The following affirmations describe how to neutralize bad karma and cleanse your mind, emotions, and soul of its harmful negative energy.
Affirmations for “Neutralizing Negative Karma” are:
- Avoid Initial Set-ups: Repeating negative karma necessitates an initial action on my part, and so I refuse to do so, having learned that if I take that first step the negatives will automatically follow.
- Nullify Past Karmic Thoughts: The very moment a past remembrance of negative karma enters my conscious mind level, I will immediately think to myself that I nullify this thought in my mind.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation on the Presence of God at the center of my mind, I make contact with God’s Primal-Light Healing Energy to sublimate darkened energies of past negative karma.
- Visualization: I visualize that whatever past negative karma exists in my mind, has the appearance of darkened energies that are being sublimated and transformed into God’s Light Consciousness.
- Forgiveness: I recognize that to truly release past negative karma, I must forgive, bless, and release all past negative feelings towards anyone, so that negativity of past karma can no longer have any power over me.
- Refuse Stupidity: I absolutely refuse to be stupid once again, by repeating anything and everything connected with all past negative karma.
- I Am New: I accept that through God’s Healing Light Presence within me, I am new, with a clear consciousness of light at all levels of my mind, and free of all past karma.
Listen to this lecture:
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Timeless Wisdom recordings, click here.