Overcoming Problems via Meditation: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters asks the question, “If you can’t solve a problem through intellect, reason, and logic, what do you do?” His answer is that you must rise above the level of consciousness where the problem exists. And you can do that through meditation. Meditation automatically raises your consciousness to a higher level where you can clearly see what needs to be done to overcome your problem.
Affirmations for “Overcoming Problems via Meditation” are:
- Solving Problems: To solve any problem I may be having, I will in my mind rise to a higher level of consciousness beyond the level of my mind that is unable to overcome the problem.
- Raising: Through my daily practice of meditation, I raise my consciousness to a higher level than the problem level in my mind.
- Clearing: Through my daily practice of meditation, I am constantly clearing thought energies connected to the problem, so I may rise above that level to outgrow it by knowing what to do.
- Knowingness: Through my daily practice of meditation, I intuitively know when I have overcome a problem, with a sense of knowingness as to what to do—that is, outgrowing the problem by knowing how to proceed.
- Release: Through my daily practice of meditation, I release the problem part of my mind to the consciousness-elevating and outgrowing Presence of God at the center of my mental beingness.
- Re-energizing: Through my daily practice of meditation, all levels of my mind are re-energized to better focus on intuitive knowingness as to what to do, and to have conscious energy to do it.
- Creativity: Through my daily practice of meditation, I open the creative idea energies contained in the Universal Consciousness of God to bring forth creative idea consciousness to my surface mind to know what to do to outgrow and overcome whatever the problem has been in my life.
- Timing: Through my daily practice of meditation, the Mind of God plants how to outgrow and overcome problems via direction in the personal subconscious memory bank of my mind, awaiting the right time, circumstances, and conditions necessary for me to recognize and act upon such guidance.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.