Powerizing Health: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters reminds you that it is the God-part of you that maintains your health and promotes healing. Therefore, to “powerize” your health you want to make sure that the surface level of your mind is always cooperating with the God level—being alert to what your body is telling you, and following God’s intuitive guidance.
Affirmations for “Powerizing Health” are:
- Realization: In the new year and throughout my life, the God part of me maintains my good health and heals me when healing is necessary.
- Inner-Outer Cooperation: In this new year and throughout my life, the inner part of my mind—one with God—and the outer, functional, environmental part of my mind work in constant cooperation with each other to maintain good health or to heal me when necessary.
- Listening: I am alert throughout my daily activities in the new year to what my body is trying to tell me through various physical activities I feel taking place within it.
- Holistic Recognition: In the new year and beyond, I recognize that to maintain good health or to restore it, health and healing is a whole process of having health in body, mind, and soul in an interactive way between these three major facets of my being.
- Negativity Release: I release from all energy factors of my body, mind, and soul all accumulated negativity prior to this new year, to leave me with only positive, spiritually powerizing energies for the present and future.
- Karmic Release: In this new year, I turn over my body, mind, and soul to the healing purification of God’s Light, to sublimate into that Light all negative past karma that is adversely affecting my health, or could adversely affect it.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I more thoroughly open the energies of my body, mind, and soul to the health maintaining, renewing, and regenerating energies contained in God’s Healing Light Presence within me.
- Intuitive Guidance: Through my daily practice of meditation in the new year and beyond, I am intuitively guided by God’s Presence within me in regard to diet; supplements; alternative healing methods; healing practitioners; relaxation; recreation; physical, mental, and emotional conditions; and a lifestyle that is conducive to maintaining good health or healing.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.