Spiritually Powerizing Your New Year: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
To start the new year in a very powerful way, Dr. Masters advises you in this lecture to clear all negativity from your mind through the Healing and Cleansing Power of God’s Presence within you. Release all negative thoughts and feeling towards others. And base all of your thinking on the positive attributes of God’s Presence within you.
Affirmations for “Spiritually Powerizing Your New Year” are:
- Clearing: Through the Healing and Cleansing Power of God’s Presence within me, all negativity from the year just passed, in all levels of my mind, is cleared from my consciousness—totally and completely.
- Release: Through the All-Healing Light Presence of God within me, I release from my feelings, thoughts, and emotions all negativity towards one or more people, including jealousy, envy, hate, anger, and revenge.
- Spiritually Based Positiveness: My thinking about the new year is based on identifying my beingness with the positive attributes of God’s Presence within me, which is the foundation of my thinking positively.
- Source Acknowledging: As I start a new year and throughout it, I acknowledge that the source for all good in my life originates from God’s Presence at the center of consciousness within me.
- Seek First: As God is the source for all good in my life, my number one priority in the new year is to seek out God’s Presence within me, knowing that the more I increase my oneness with God, the more all things will be added to my life for good.
- God’s Will: I acknowledge that by doing God’s will I am actually doing the will of my highest self—one with God—through which my life is spiritually powerized in the new year.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I establish and maintain a closer oneness with God, which is my source for good in the new year.
- Living in Power: In my body, mind, and soul, I am powerized in the new year by God’s Presence flowing in and through me.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.