Telepathy Between You and Others: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
Is telepathy between you and others possible? In this lecture, Dr. Masters answers “yes,” for the simple reason that there is only One Mind in this universe—God’s Mind—and all thought occurs within that One Mind. So your thoughts can, indeed, be transferred to another person, and vice versa.
Affirmations for “Telepathy Between You and Others” are:
- Mystically Viewed: I understand that there is but One Mind in the universe, which is God’s Mind, and that all that takes place does so in the Mind of God, inclusive of telepathy between people.
- Bible Reference: I understand that the words in the Bible, “Within Him we live and move and have our being,” refers to God’s Mind and all activity therein, inclusive of telepathy between people.
- Beginning: I understand that all thought, inclusive of telepathy, is transferred from the unconscious mind of one person to the unconscious mind of another person—some of which may become conscious, or if not, still influences the conscious thought activity of the receiver.
- Meditation: I understand that the daily practice of meditation opens the conscious level of my mind to unconscious thought activity, and thus, telepathic sensitivity to another person’s thoughts.
- Emotional Telepathy: I understand that emotional telepathy, or charged-thought energy, can travel between people, such as love or opposite extreme of ill feelings.
- Sleep: I understand that what I am thinking or feeling consciously or unconsciously can travel between me and another person, even if I am asleep, since this is an unconscious activity.
- Protection: Any time that I may sense any negative thought or feeling coming at me from another person telepathically, I project a white, protective aura of God Light all around my body.
- Telepathy with God: I understand that telepathy between my conscious mind and God’s Mind at the center of consciousness within me, comes to me as an intuition thought, feeling, or both.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.