YOUR BODY – MAINTAINING AND HEALING IT: No matter what the year or what the subject, Dr. Masters’ wisdom for daily living is just as relevant for life today as it was when it was first delivered. In this lecture, Dr. Masters talks about opening the consciousness of your body to health maintaining and healing power.
He points out that even though your body appears to be made of solid matter, your body—like everything else in the universe—is, in truth, pure energy or consciousness. What’s more, the consciousness of your body is affected by what takes place in the consciousness of your mind. To maintain or restore the health of your body, then, requires you to get in touch with and hold in your mind a certain kind of healthy consciousness—specifically, the perfection of God’s Consciousness at the innermost center of your mind.
Affirmations for “Your Body – Maintaining and Healing It” are:
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I open the consciousness of my body—inwardly and outwardly—to the perfection of God’s Consciousness at the innermost center of my mind.
- Light: God’s Consciousness of Perfection, Health, and Healing enters into every cell of my body, affecting the energy frequencies in every cell to good health maintenance and healing.
- Visualization: In my imagination and/or in my inner mind’s eye, I visualize consciousness as God’s Light shining through the entirety of my body to maintain good health or to heal where necessary.
- A Body Cross: Reclining or standing, I stretch out both arms to either side of my body forming a cross image, representing the balance of consciousness activity in my body to maintain good health or to restore it.
- Perfect Body: I accept that an archetype for perfect health exists in my consciousness, and that its energy is active in all parts of my body for maintaining good health or restoring it.
- Sublimation: I declare that the Light Energy of God’s Consciousness within me is sublimating all dark thought energies into Light, creating consciousness within me conducive to maintain good health or to restore it.
- Divine Adjustments: The Consciousness of God within adjusts all the rhythms, motions, and energy factors throughout the entirety of the consciousness of my body.
Listen to a part of this lecture recorded in 2004:
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Timeless Wisdom recordings, click here.