Your Love Karma Explored, Part 1: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters says that the law of karma is at work in all areas of your life, including your love life. If you want to have a better love karma, remember that the source of all love is God. The closer you are to God’s Presence within you, the more loving, understanding, compassionate, forgiving, and supportive you are.
Affirmations for “Your Love Karma Explored, Part 1” are:
- God As Love’s Presence: I realize that I could not have love in my life or even know of its existence without God, whose Presence within me is the source of Love.
- God Is Love: How close I am to God is how loving I am.
- God Knows: I realize that before I even ask about love in my life, God’s Presence within me knows exactly what I most need in love and provides me with such experience.
- Learning: I realize that the experience of love in my life eventually teaches me about the nature and reality of love, or the nature and reality of God.
- As You Give: I understand that as I give God’s Love through me to others, they give love back to me to the degree that they are capable of love.
- Past Karma: I recognize that good or bad karma in love can be as a result of good or bad actions from previous lives, as well as my present life.
- Christ-Minded Love: I recognize that being in oneness with God, or Christ minded, I have more and better love in my life by being understanding, compassionate, forgiving, and supportive of others.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation I open my mind, body, and soul to God’s Love Presence, which, in turn, attracts and/or maintains love in my life.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.