Your Potentials in Love, Career, and Life: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters says that whether the subject is love, career, or life in general, you have a lot of potential within you. Some of that potential is limited, found only in the personal ego part of yourself. The rest is unlimited, arising from the Christ level of your mind—that part of you that is one with God.
Affirmations for “Your Potentials in Love, Career, and Life” are:
- Defining Potential: I understand that I can choose either the potentials to be found only in the limited personal ego part of myself, or the potentials that are part of Christ level of my mind—one with the divine potentials of God.
- Choice of Wills: I give up my personal will to the Will of God for my life, knowing that as I do, I open myself to having God bring forth my potentials and provide the energy and wisdom for them to become a physical life reality.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I open my conscious mind to God for an awareness of my potentials for this lifetime and the wisdom to realize them.
- Intuition: Through my daily practice of meditation, the intuitive directions of God flow into my conscious mind, guiding me to an achievement of my God-given potentials.
- Source Credit: I give credit for all my potentials to the source from which they originated—God’s Presence at the center of consciousness within me.
- Visualization: Whatever potential I am striving for, I take a few moments daily to visualize myself as living and enjoying that achieved potential.
- Love: Daily, I turn over my soul to God’s Spirit of Love within me, which fills me with love sufficient to achieve my potential for love in this lifetime.
- Career: In my inner oneness with God’s Presence, I am unlimited in my career potentials.
- Life: In all areas of my life, my body, mind, and soul are activated by God’s Presence of potentials.
- ‘Channeling: I recognize that all my potentials are part of the divine attributes of God within me seeking expression.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.