There Is Nothing Else Like Us on the Dial!
KUOS FM plays a wide variety of music and talk designed to uplift and inspire you. It provides a unique format that combines songs with spiritual messages found in folk, new age and jazz music. We feature a very deep and varied library featuring many independent artists who create heavenly music that might not fit in with many commercial radio stations. The music played is picked with love by professional radio personnel who have 50 years of radio experience.
We air 24/7 commercial free.
Also Featuring Dr. Paul Masters’
Inspiring Daily Improve Your Life Messages:
Three Times Everyday at KUOS 92.1 FM
Every Sunday: 2 Hour Metaphysical Talk
• 9am to 10am PST: Dr. Masters’ weekly lectures.
• 10am to 10:30am PST: A weekly meditation selection from Dr. Masters’ “Voice of Meditation” series follows.
• 10:20am to 10:30am PST (approximately): After the meditation the weekly Mystical Insights is broadcast.
• 10:30am to 11am PST: We feature the Metaphysical Insights show which features Alumni of the University of Sedona
Times displayed are in PST. For help converting to yout time zone, please visit http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com.
Upcoming Broadcasts (Sunday 9 – 10am PST):
- October 1: Practicing Mystical Oneness with God Daily
- October 8: The Economy, God, and You
- October 15: Living Your Daily Life in Christ Mind Consciousness
- October 22: Sexuality and Spirituality in Today’s World
- October 29: Mind Connecting with God’s Attributes
Upcoming Mystical Insights (Sunday 10:30 – 11am PST)
- October 1: Readiness for Mystical Freedom
- October 8: Beyond Thinking
- October 15: Spiritual Healing and Medical Treatment Mystically Viewed
- October 22: The Illusionary Perception of Time and Space
- October 29: Spiritual Power: Illusions and Reality
Interviews with IMM Members Conducted by Rev. Cindy Paulos, B.Msc. in Hawaii
Dr. Ayin Adams, Ph.D. (Hawaii)
Dr. Lisa Pankau, D.Phil, PsyThD. (Florida)
Dr. Ivan Young, Ph.D. (Texas)
Dr. Joseph Kenneth, D. Min (Florida)
Dr. Michael Likey, D.D. Ph.D., PsyThD. (Canada)
Dr. Regina J. Dekker, Msc.D., PsyThd. (Nevada)
Rev. Lyn Williams, M.Msc. (Nevada)