There Is Nothing Else Like Us on the Dial!
KUOS FM plays a wide variety of music and talk designed to uplift and inspire you. It provides a unique format that combines songs with spiritual messages found in folk, new age and jazz music. We feature a very deep and varied library featuring many independent artists who create heavenly music that might not fit in with many commercial radio stations. The music played is picked with love by professional radio personnel who have 50 years of radio experience.
We air 24/7 commercial free.
Also Featuring Dr. Paul Masters’
Inspiring Daily Improve Your Life Messages:
Three Times Everyday at KUOS 92.1 FM
Every Sunday: 2 Hour Metaphysical Talk
• 9am to 10am PST: Dr. Masters’ weekly lectures.
• 10am to 10:30am PST: A weekly meditation selection from Dr. Masters’ “Voice of Meditation” series follows.
• 10:20am to 10:30am PST (approximately): After the meditation the weekly Mystical Insights is broadcast.
• 10:30am to 11am PST: We feature the Metaphysical Insights show which features Alumni of the University of Sedona
Times displayed are in PST. For help converting to yout time zone, please visit http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com.
Upcoming Broadcasts (Sunday 9 – 10am PST):
- December 2: Secret Teachings of Christ, Part 1
- December 9: Secret Teachings of Christ, Part 2
- December 16: Secret Teachings of Christ, Part 3
- December 23: Secret Teachings of Christ, Part 4
- December 30: Ending Your Year Positively
Upcoming Mystical Insights (Sunday 10:30 – 11am PST)
- December 2: Extrasensory Contact with God
- December 9: Keys to Immediate Happiness
- December 16: Life’s Lessons
- December 23: Letting God Direct You
- December 30: Starting Anew: The Metaphysical Dynamics of Beginning a New Year
Interviews with IMM Members Conducted by Rev. Cindy Paulos, B.Msc. in Hawaii
Dr. Ayin Adams, Ph.D. (Hawaii)
Dr. Lisa Pankau, D.Phil, PsyThD. (Florida)
Dr. Ivan Young, Ph.D. (Texas)
Dr. Joseph Kenneth, D. Min (Florida)
Dr. Michael Likey, D.D. Ph.D., PsyThD. (Canada)
Dr. Regina J. Dekker, Msc.D., PsyThd. (Nevada)
Rev. Lyn Williams, M.Msc. (Nevada)