Dr. Shepherd specializes in clearing your most painful and stressful issues with grace and ease, then guiding you to be fully aligned with who you truly are.
With a Ph.D. specializing in Holistic Life Coaching, Dr. Shepherd draws upon her experiences as a wife (33 years and counting!), a mother of four grown-up children, a grandmother, daughter, sister, and friend. The ups and downs of marriage and family life, financial set-backs, health challenges, deaths of loved ones, and many other circumstances have been and still are some of her greatest teachers.
Dr. Shepherd was raised in a Christian home and attended Sunday meetings with her parents and siblings. Unknown to her family, she suffered multiple types of abuse during nine years of her childhood at the hands of neighbors who were living a double life. Eventually, as an adult, she was able to discuss those traumatic events with her family and received counseling to help her heal. During her healing journey, she was introduced to alternative medicines and holistic approaches. She also had many spiritual experiences which led her to investigate the deeper, metaphysical aspects of life. This led to her becoming a student with the University of Metaphysics and earning a doctorate at the University of Sedona.
Her coaching skills and programs represent her professional experience of nearly two decades (almost 10 years with the International Metaphysical Ministry), including being mentored by master teachers in various fields. Applying what they taught her, along with her natural, intuitive gifts and style, she’s grateful to offer coaching services.
Dr. Shepherd’s coaching programs include: 90 Day Transformational Program; Clear Your Closet for Clarity Program (tuning in to the spiritual messages your wardrobe and other material items are offering); and two- and five-session coaching packages.
While facilitating the 90 Day Transformational Program, Dr. Shepherd quickly gets to the roots of what’s blocking your well-being and success. In one hands-on healing session she removes those energy blocks and aligns you physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. If you’re unable to visit in person, she may travel to you for the hands-on session.
Dr. Shepherd also coaches via phone assisting you to implement highly effective processes to transform your life.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Holistic Life Coach through the University of Sedona
- QSCA Certified Law of Attraction Coach
- Licensed massage therapist and body worker since 2002, facilitating many rare modalities
- Collaborative author of several pornography-addiction and sex-offender recovery workbooks used in criminal rehabilitation systems. Dr. Shepherd believes that to stop the cycle of abuse, both the survivors and the perpetrators need to heal.
- Speaker at a child-abuse symposium for first responders and child protection services, and at several church organizations, raising awareness of pornography addiction and recovery
Dr. Shepherd and her husband live in Utah. She enjoys hiking in the red sandstone hills west of their home with her loyal dog, Zoey.