Powerizing Wealth in the New Year: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters says that to “powerize” wealth in your new year, you should begin by seeking contact through meditation with the source of all wealth—the Presence of God at the center of your mind. Then give up your personal will to God’s Will daily, allowing God’s wealth-creating ideas to come into your conscious mind.
Affirmations for “Powerizing Wealth in the New Year” are:
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation in this new year, I contact my ultimate source for wealth—the God Power Presence at the innermost center of my mind.
- Visualization: I daily take a few moments to visualize or imagine the interior of my body filled with God’s Light Presence in and through which wealth-creating ideas are born and directed into my conscious awareness.
- Will: In and throughout this new year, I give up my personal will and yield it to the All-Powerful Will of God within me, so I may be powerized to wealth by the same Will that created the universe.
- Identification: In Christ Mindedness, I identify my innermost reality as being in a state of eternal oneness with God, and thus, co-owner of all the wealth that is, with a sufficient portion individualized to my human life.
- First Priority: I recognize that my first priority as I start a new year and throughout it, is to seek God’s Heavenly Consciousness at the center of my mind, knowing that through such contact all else that I need will be added to me.
- Wealth Image: I affirm throughout all levels of my mind that I experience a wealthy way of life through the Grace that is the Power of God working in and through me in this new year and through eternity.
- Outer/Inner Wealth Balance: I recognize that true, absolute wealth is a balance between the temporary wealth of this earthly life and the lasting wealth and inner treasure of eternal life, or my soul’s oneness with God.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.