The Chakras, Your Mind, and God: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters explains that there are seven energy centers in the body called chakras, which can awaken you to higher realms of consciousness and greater knowledge of God. Although the chakras can be activated through various meditation techniques, it is wise to release their activation to God’s Will as a natural part of the soul’s awakening.
Affirmations for “The Chakras, Your Mind, and God” are:
- Chakras: I understand that there are seven primary energy centers of consciousness located in my body, whose increased activation brings about spiritual awakening and perception of the nature of consciousness, God, and the universe.
- Part Of: I recognize that the chakras in my body are created and sustained by an individualized part of God’s Consciousness within me.
- Activation: I understand that further activation of the chakras coincides with an increased activity of the life force, or kundalini, and male and female energy consciousness within and encircling the spinal column on a higher-than-physical energy level.
- Activating: I understand that activating the chakras into greater activity can be brought about through various meditation techniques, or can come about without techniques as a natural outgrowth of the soul’s relationship to God’s Presence.
- Third Eye – Inner Sight – Eye of The Soul: I understand that increased activation of my energy consciousness centers, or chakras, activates inner mind or higher consciousness perception, revealing spiritual mysteries beyond physical sight.
- Highest Perception: I recognize that the highest perception or goal of chakra activation is experiencing mystical union or oneness with God’s Consciousness within me.
- Total Activation: I understand that total activation of all the chakras in my body in a single experience frees my individualized soul from the wheel of birth and rebirth—that is, karma and reincarnation.
- God’s Guidance: I release the activation of my chakra energy centers within me to intuitively guide me and become activated according to the Will of God for my soul’s awakening.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.