The Greater You: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters reveals that within you—within everyone—there is a constant tug of war between the lesser you and the greater you. The challenge is to daily release the false sense of a lesser selfhood that is limited and temporary to the Real Self that is unlimited, eternal, and one with God’s Presence.
Affirmations for “The Greater You” are:
- The Lesser or False You: I recognize that the lesser or false me is that which is not eternal, and subject to temporary and fleeting states of selfhood and cycles of life with corresponding limitations.
- The Greater Me: I recognize and accept that there is a changeless and eternal part of me that is the Christ of my mind’s beingness, or that which is one with God and thus the greater me.
- Oneness: I recognize that the greater Christ part of me—one with God—is capable through oneness to manifest the greater me in my life.
- Release: Daily, I release any and all sense of lesser, limited, false selfhood to the Light of God’s Presence within me, so it is sublimated into the greater Christ/God beingness with which I am one.
- Will: Daily I open myself to God’s Will within me, which is, in truth, the Will of my greater Christ selfhood.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, my greater Christ-Mind self is energized in body, mind, and soul.
- Visualization: I daily take a few moments to visualize or imagine that the interior of my body is filled with God’s Christ-Light Body of my greater self.
- Material Needs: My greater Christ-Mind self—one with God—who knows my material needs before I ask, supplies me with all that I truly need for the good of my soul, and therefore my body and mind.
- Love: I affirm that my greater self is one with God’s Presence of Love, and therefore attracts love into my human life.
- Health: I realize that my greater Christ Mind is always aware of the greatest perfection of health, with which the greater Christ part of myself is one.
- Happiness: The greater me exists in an ever on-going state of happiness, because of my Christ-Mind oneness with the eternal God part of me.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.