Astrology, Mysticism and You: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters reveals that to understand astrology you must understand that the alignment of planets in our solar system is by divine design, and that these planetary positions are mirrored as points of energy in your unconscious mind at birth. This chart is a like a map that can help you unlock your full potentials for good.
Affirmations for “Astrology, Mysticism and You” are:
- Divine Design: I understand that the solar planetary alignment of nature at any given point in time and space is by divine design of Universal Consciousness, or God.
- As Above, so Below: I understand that the outer design of solar planetary positions is mirrored as focal points of energy in my inner unconscious mind.
- Natal Map: I understand that my natal or birth chart is a spiritual map of my unconscious, with which I can work.
- Karma: I understand that my natal chart reflects the karma I have entered this life with, in order to work with God to eliminate karmic weaknesses and debt, and above all, to use the full potential of the positive karma with which I have incarnated.
- 12 Zodiac Signs: I understand that my soul incarnates into all twelve zodiac signs many times, each time eliminating more of the weakness, while strengthening the positives of each sign.
- Wheel of Birth and Rebirth: I understand that upon mastering the attributes of all twelve signs and/or reaching mystical union with God, I break the wheel of birth and rebirth and no longer have to incarnate into this physical realm, except to do so by choice.
- Meditation: I understand that through a practice of daily meditation with my focus on God’s Presence, I will eventually achieve mystical union, which will free me from the zodiacal wheel of birth and rebirth.
- Spiritual Guide Map: I understand that my natal chart can be likened to a spiritual guide map for my life, by using the full potentials for good and positiveness, while at the same time working to sublimate the negatives into Light, and in so doing, living the Will of God in my life.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.