GROUP KARMIC CONSCIOUSNESS: No matter what the year or what the subject, Dr. Masters’ wisdom for daily living is just as relevant for life today as it was when it was first delivered. In this lecture, Dr. Masters talks about group consciousness and its impact on your life.
The fact is, not only do individual souls come into this life with a particular karma and purpose, but an entire group of souls can also come into this life during a particular time in history with a particular karma and purpose—a group karma and purpose. Since everyone is born into a certain type of group—one with a particular religious belief, for instance—that means that your individual karma and purpose is influenced by the karma and purpose of that group. There is an interaction between the two. Your karmic energy flows with the karmic energy of the group or generation that you are born into, with all of its various interests, preferences, and character.
That does not mean, however, that every member of a group—including you—is “stuck in a rut,” so to speak. Within every group there are higher souls who come into that group as role models to inspire and guide the souls in that group toward enlightenment and a greater awareness of—and identification with—God’s Presence within.
Affirmations for “Group Karmic Consciousness” are:
- Identification: I consciously choose to identify with God’s Presence and Universal Identity Selfhood, rather than any group consciousness I may have karmically incarnated as part of.
- Stereotype: I consciously choose to live in a consciousness higher than any stereotype identified with the group I have karmically incarnated with.
- Parents: Though karmically drawn to the energy factors of my parents as part of a group drawn to similar parents, my consciousness that is one with God exists at a higher level than my parents.
- Religion: Through an awareness of higher truth and real spirituality, my consciousness exists beyond any religion that my karmic group consciousness might have incarnated into.
- Appreciation: While appreciating any distinctive attributes of my group’s karmic consciousness, I more identify with the attributes of God’s Presence within me.
- Personality and Attitude: I turn over my personality and attitude to be a channel for God’s goodness within me, rather than an expression of my personal ego connected to a karmic group consciousness.
- Release: I release to God’s healing Presence within me all negative personality stereotypes connected with my karmic group consciousness.
- Karmic Lessons: Through the enlightening and guiding Presence of God within me, I learn whatever lessons need to be learned as a result of whatever karmic group I have incarnated with.
- Leadership Role Model: I rise above the karmic group consciousness I incarnated with, so that I am in a leadership role model not only to my own group but to other karmic groupings, as well.
Listen to a part of this lecture:
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Timeless Wisdom recordings, click here.