Maximizing Your Potentials: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters says that to maximize your potentials, you must first recognize that your potentials do not come from anything dealing with your personal sense of selfhood and what you want. Maximizing our potentials only happens when you align yourself with your soul’s purpose and allow Universal Mind and Spirit—the true life of your beingness and the source of all your potentials—to do what it wants to do through you.
Affirmations for “Maximizing Your Potentials” are:
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I establish and maintain contact with God’s Presence within me, which is the source of all my potentials.
- Will: Daily I release my personal will to God’s Will within me, and in so doing open the conscious level of my mind to a greater flow into my thoughts of my soul’s purpose in this lifetime, in tune with my potentials to accomplish what I need to.
- Recognition: I recognize that God’s Presence is the ultimate life of my beingnesss, and that to turn over my personal will to God’s Will is, in reality, turning over control of my life and potentials to my true Christ Oneness of Consciousness with Universal Mind, or God.
- Visualization: I take a few moments daily to visualize the interior of my body on a spiritual level as filled with God’s Light Presence, from which all my potentials emerge into my outer mind/body beingness.
- Love: By letting God’s Love flow through me, love’s presence is maximized in my life.
- Health: By letting God’s Presence of Light be in every cell of my body and in all levels of my mind within my consciousness, I maximize health and healing throughout my body and mind.
- Prospering: In my oneness with God’s Presence within me, I have all the potentials that are necessary to prosper in this life and through eternity.
- Within Me: All the dynamics of God’s Presence to create the universe are within me to maximize my potentials in this life and through eternity.
- Self-Reality: I declare that good things in my life are maximized through the Presence of God in me.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.