Spiritually Maintaining or Restoring Health: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters reminds you that you are an idea in the Mind of God—perfect, whole, and healthy. To maintain or restore physical health, you should recognize your soul’s oneness with God; keep your consciousness aligned with God’s Consciousness through meditation; and always follow God’s intuitive guidance in matters of diet, exercise, and rest.
Affirmations for “Spiritually Maintaining or Restoring Health” are:
- Beingness: I am a spiritual being created in God’s Light, and my physical body is an outward physical manifestation of my spiritual self reality.
- Interplay: Matters of health begin with my soul, which, in turn, affects the individualized consciousness of my mind, and, in turn, the consciousness of my body.
- Starting Point: In reality, all matters of maintaining or restoring health begin with the spiritual health of my soul, or my spiritual self reality.
- Soul/Spiritual Self Reality: I recognize the mystical reality that my soul is the individualized Consciousness of God coming forth from the Christ Light within me, or that state of beingness where God and I exist in oneness.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I establish and maintain Christ-like oneness with God in my soul, which, in turn, affects all levels of mind and body health-wise.
- Visualization: To maintain or restore heath, I visualize or imagine that my real body is that of God’s Christ Light—perfect, whole, and complete – and that this Light exists in every cell of my physical body, inwardly and outwardly.
- Moderation: I recognize that to maintain or restore good health, I must do everything in moderation, avoiding and finally eliminating excesses of all kinds.
- Balance: I recognize that to maintain or restore good health, I must maintain a balance between my innermost spiritual beingness and my outer mental/physical manifestation.
- Listening: I am constantly listening to what my body is trying to tell me in regard to any and all things pertaining to maintaining or restoring good health.
- Intuitive Guidance: In my ultimate state of oneness with God, I am intuitively led in regard to diet, exercise, rest, and all advice about my health from medical and all other claimed health experts.
- God Power: God Power active in me has total power to maintain or restore good health throughout my soul, mind, and body.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.