Having a Christ Mind: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters teaches that there is a point in your mind where your personal sense of consciousness and the Universal Consciousness of God are one. That point is called the Christ Mind. You can enter that state of consciousness through meditation. Enter that state daily and your entire life will be divinely guided and divinely inspired.
Affirmations for “Having a Christ Mind” are:
- Christ Mind: Christ Mind is that part of the innermost center of my mind where my personal sense of consciousness and the Universal Consciousness of God exist as one presence.
- Identity: I recognize that my ultimate identity is one with the eternal presence of God, or a state of Christ-Mind Consciousness.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I establish a connection with God’s Universal Consciousness, which provides me with Christ Mindedness.
- Will: Daily, I give up my personal and mortal-mind consciousness to God’s Will channeled through the Christed Mind within me.
- Release: I am constantly releasing what needs to be done in my life from the Christ Mind in me to Universal God Consciousness at the center of my beingness.
- Intuition: My Christ-Mind Consciousness is under the intuitive guidance of Universal God Consciousness within me.
- Awareness: In Christ-Mind awareness I am aware of both the short-term and long-term results of my actions.
- Doing: I accept that in Christ Mindedness I am aware that God’s Presence within me is the true doer of all accomplished good in my life—past, present, and future.
- Creativity: I accept that the Christ Mind within me becomes aware of creative ideas coming from Universal God Consciousness in me, which is the source for ideas with which to improve my life.
- Perspective: I am in this world, but my Christ Mind exists in a higher state of consciousness, one with God’s Universal Mind.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.