Making Changes… When and How: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters points out that making changes is a necessary part of life. For a greater sense of security while living through such changes, you should identify with God’s unchanging Presence within you. And know that God’s Presence gives you the courage, wisdom and power to know when to make those changes and how to make them effectively.
Affirmations for “Making Changes… When and How” are:
- Change: I recognize that making changes is a necessary part of life in order to improve and/or learn from human experience.
- Eternity: I understand that I have a greater sense of security by identifying with God’s Unchanging Presence within myself while living through necessary changes in my outer physical life.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I am intuitively led and guided as to when and how to make changes in my life.
- When: I affirm and declare that I will intuitively know when to make changes, be it in my personal life, career, or any other area of my life.
- Courage: I declare that I have the courage to make changes, for I depend on God’s Presence, Wisdom, and Power within me to provide what is necessary to make changes positively and effectively.
- Will: As with all else in my life, when making changes I give up my personal will to the Universal Will and Power of God’s Presence within me to accomplish necessary changes positively and effectively.
- Already So: In God’s Mind within me, all changes in my life have already been accomplished at the right time and in a positive, successful way.
- My Future: I affirm and declare that I am secure and at peace within myself, knowing that the timing and how-to of all changes in my life are materialized into physical manifestation through God’s Presence and Power throughout my future.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.