Your Future… Co-creating It with God: Over the course of his lifetime of service, Dr. Masters presented a large number of inspirational lectures during his Sunday services. Almost all of them began with a meditation or healing treatment, after which he presented a teaching that included a set of affirmation statements.
In this lecture, Dr. Masters says that you are here to manifest God’s Will. When you let go of your personal will and let God’s Presence within you be in charge, you are then co-creating your future with God. And that future will be good, because God knows what is needed for a better future, and will intuitively guide you to create it.
Affirmations for “Your Future… Co-creating It with God” are:
- Ultimate-Self Reality: I recognize that ultimate-self reality—as the absolute life of my body, mind, and soul—is the eternal Mind/Spirit of God’s Presence.
- Will: Throughout my body, mind, and soul, I choose to do the Will of God’s Presence within me today, which creates what my future will be.
- Meditation: Through my daily practice of meditation, I open the surface level of my mind to the thought/feeling energy of God’s Presence to influence my future.
- Intuition: Through my daily practice of meditation, God’s Will is intuitively made known to my conscious thought/feeling nature to guide me in creating a better future.
- Needs: God’s Presence in me knows exactly what I need most to create a better future, and intuitively guides me to create it.
- God-Chaneling: God’s Will, my needs, and God’s needs for creating me are one and the same, and therefore my outer mortal manifestation is a channel for God’s Presence.
- Co-Creating: As God’s Presence within me is in charge of my mortal manifestation, my mortal manifestation co-creates my future with God’s Wisdom, Healing, Love, and Blessings.
To see a complete list of all of Dr. Masters’ Inspirational Lectures, click here.
For more information about the University of Metaphysics and our metaphysical degree programs, click here.